Oct 28, 2007

A Working Man

My first week of teaching is in the books. I've experienced everything from Pre-Kindergarten kids greeting me with hugs to Seniors trying to convince me Art is a class to study for upcoming tests. Let's just say Pre-K got what they wanted. I've enjoyed every minute. Good news is there has still been time for adventures so let's get straight to the photos:

The Puma's fear this group!

"Here kitty-kitty-kitty"

Wild Monkey (no, this is not me in the tree)
If this is an Ant Eater, I need to capture one and release it in our home.

Welcome to the Bahia (Black Market). Everything you could ever want can be found in these narrow hallways and price is always negotiable. Also, if you ever have something stolen from you while at the Bahia, simply go around the corner and you'll probably find your stuff for sale.

DVDs for $0.70. Many movies are so current they are still in the theater.


Don't ask where these came from
Art teacher and Language Arts Teacher in Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You gingo's sure are cute! Keep having fun for us in South America.

Here in Boise it is Fall for sure. The temps are nice still during the day and the nights are getting chilly. Still riding when I can. Hopefully tomorrow also. Leaves and fall color is everywhere.

News: Got a deer last Sunday. My first one in 17 years, one shot. I'm not as nervous as I used to be when squeezing the trigger.

Maya is getting big. Fall pics are going to be posted at The Batch Ranch here soon.

Take care you 2.

Jerms

aunt juju said...

Well, it looks like you'll be well prepared for all the fun and frolic with Damon, Blake, Audrey, and Tucker at Christmas. What a great shot of you two "art" teachers! I love you both!