Jan 27, 2008

Fire and Rain

Yes, there has been a lack of funny at Spork.  Sorry to say, this entry will be no different.  I have been forced to work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.  This is not what I agreed to when moving to Ecuador.  All of my witty responses have been used up on students questions like: "Why do we have to work on art in art class?" "Can I study for my science test?" "Can I draw a pack of cigarettes?"  Good news:  As of this Friday, I will be unemployed again.  I will be more focused on providing you with the best Ecuadorian entertainment possible.  Within reason, Grandma is tech savy.  I know most of you are surfing the internet while "working" so Spork hopes to bring you a little warm fuzzy during the work day.  We'll be laughing next week.
New mural in the works downtown.
This was the seen in our community a couple days before we left for Christmas.  An open lot caught fire and you can see one of the firemen in this photo.
Little D ready for the rain.  It rains everyday now that we are in the rainy season.

No comments: