Jan 7, 2008

Friends and Family

D and I had a great time visiting friends and family over the holidays. Most of the time was spent eating, talking and couch lounging but we did manage to get out for a couple adventures. We are now back to Guayaquil and instantly in the rainy season with a high humidity. In Ecuador, if your not sweating, you're not having a good time!

After spending time in a 3rd world country and then stepping into Hollywood, it was a freeing reminder that latest fashion, the newest cars and large homes are not necessities of survival or happiness. That's me holding up T-Mac.



Miller Time and I working out the details for my first solo Harmonica album. Be looking for it's national release in summer 2010.Imagine me jamming with my Harmonica while break dancing.

1 comment:

BBentz said...

Dave,

Hey man, we are still planning to visit, but I haven't purchased tickets yet. The reason I'm posting this message on your blog is for some reason my responses to your hotmail account keep getting rejected. I just wanted to let you guys know that are flight gets into Guayaquil at 12:25am on the 31st. Is that going to be okay with you guys working and all? Try sending us another email and hopefully we can get communications restored that way.

Brandon