Jan 14, 2008

Ahoy Captain

The pirate speaks, "Ahoy! everyone. I have excitin' news.....I have accepted an offer t' be t' full time Elementary P.E. and Technology Teacher next year. " The pirate speaks agin, "For those o' you askin', "How did that happen?", I have no good anser fer you. Pirate luck me guess. Instead o' bicyclin', swimmin' and playin' futbol by me self t' pass t' day, I now have many little helpers t' make up teams and compete against. " The pirate speaks agin,"I'm hopin' me size will give me an advantage over thier energy. Danielle be hopin' they zap me energy! As for t' Technology side, I don't think thar be anythin' an Xbox or Play Station can't teach them. Why t' pirate talk? See below: "



Ever hear of the Eiffel Tower? Well, Mr. Gustave Eiffel also spent some time in Guayaquil and designed this lesser know building, Mercado Sur Guayaquil. It is made of mostly glass and features many of the same iron charactoristics as the Eiffel Tower.



That ther is NOT swimming water.
Pirate Lovin

1 comment:

BBentz said...

Dave,

That's great man. Nice job on incorporating the pirate them into your breaking news. All that teaching is going to cut down on your blog time and zap your creativity. I have a concern, you mentioned swimming as one of our activities. Like you said that sure don't look like swimmin water. Looks like you guys had a great time on evening tour of Guayaquil.

Brandon