Nov 11, 2007

Turkey's

Yes, those are my feet and hands on the white board below. It's Turkey Day's in Art class! How appropriate, I've got the turkey's making turkey's. We are responsible for making 200 place mats for the upcoming Thanksgiving dinner hosted by the school. The new teacher that I am, did not plan for the extra time needed to cut out 6 fingered hands, removal of shoes/ socks (the turkeys were just supposed to trace around their shoes) and lecturing on the danger's of running with scissors. Needless to say, the seniors will now be taking part of this project. I'm sure that will have it's own hurdles.


This is what I'm typically looking at while Tutoring. Where's the student? Your guess is as good as mine. It's much safer to stay in my seat. If I chase him down, I risk loosing my voice and spraining an ankle.
Pizza Hut and Domino's delivery fleet

1 comment:

BBentz said...

bonWell Dave if the teaching thing doesn't work out, it looks like there might be opportunities at Pizza Hut. Looks like you are still having a great time. All is going well here in Boise. I wish I could say I've been riding a lot, but I haven't. I did just get back from elk hunting and we had a pretty successful trip. We had five elk tags in the group and four of them were filled. I came home with one of those and now have a freezer full of elk. It was great getting out of Boise for a week and doing something other than sturgeon work and piddly projects around the house. Anyway, I don't want to bore you and your readers so I'll end this now. Keep the great pictures and witty commentary coming.

Brandon