Nov 28, 2007

Banos: An Adventure Orgasim

I'm still breathing heavy and my body is a flutter. Biking, hiking, a cable car ride across a canyon, suspension bridges, canyoning and yes, bungee jumping. We have found an adventurers playground! This was the best weekend I've had with Danielle since being in Ecuador. The pictures tell much more so let's get to it:





This is when I wet my shorts.

A mothers saying: "Just because your friend jumps off a bridge, should you?" My answer: "HEK YAH!" This is Mark making the big jump. Go Mark!


Ecuador security offered by our canyoning guides. Fortunately we only had to use it once for a guy who hit his head on the rocks. Ended his headache quickly. (Not true)



One of the many surrounding volcano's blowing off steam.
These little pigs weren't the fastest of the bunch.
Living the good life.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Where were you?
It's beautiful.
Don't feel compelled to take me there when I arrive.

Polski G said...

Sweet pics! I must say that I'm just a wee bit jealous since I spent last night at a school board meeting listening to a presentation about what to do about the declining dollar. I could bungee jump from a construction crane in a city park if I wanted to . . . not quite the same, though. Hope to see you guys in Hyde Park over the week around New Years.

BBentz said...

Now that looks like a fun trip. Hats off to you for taking the plunge, I don't know if I would be up for that. I didn't see a picture of Danielle standing atop the bridge? So how were the pigs?

Brandon

Anonymous said...

What's next, BASE jumping in the Andes? You are quite the adventure madman! I don't think I could have stood on that rail and willingly jumped off. Reminds me of standing on the olympic high-dive platform in Calgary. We were what, 14 years old? That may be the biggest jump I ever take! Thanks for giving us our weekly dose of south-american adventure.