Aug 19, 2007

Peep Show

Here's how it works. Me and this camera take day trips exploring all corners of Ecuador. You log on to SPORK weekly for a "Peep Show" of what I've been up to. If you're expecting spectacular photo's, go to your local art gallery. This camera specializes in raw photos. It is the SPORK of camera's. No view screen, zoom, flash, or prettiness. Simply efficient. Here's what I've been up to.


Who let the gringo play soccer?
First clown spotting while waiting for the bus.
Typical random hole in the sidewalk. No warning cones needed. Simply pay attention and walk around it. Oh yeah, throw your trash in there.


Cutest biker in Ecuador

2 comments:

Polski G said...

That's a pretty frickin hilarious pic of the gringo playing soccer. Funny blog Dave . . . sporkin' funny.

Anonymous said...

Right on, I'm hooked on "Spork"!
I want to know how the camera works is it powered by a penny? I'll work on an official SPORK t-shirt, Cool?