Aug 17, 2007

About SPORK

Let's be clear about three things. First, this blogs name: SPORK. A SPORK, spoon and fork all rolled in to one utensil, represents all things versatile. This equals less clutter in life and more efficiency in daily tasks. Some may say this is a representative of me. Second, when it says "I play", this does not mean I'm a dead-beat spouse! I spend my days looking for adventures to take Danielle on during our evenings, weekends, and vacations. Serving as a personal tour guide, knowledgeable consultant and fun husband. I think it is fair to consider this a full time job. Third, SPORK is simply a side dish to Living The Good Life. You will not find weekly updates, goodly writtin verbage, and sweetness at SPORK. You will only find sporadic thoughts and photos of various things in Ecuador. We hope you enjoy each post as we share our adventures in Ecuador through SPORK and Living The Good Life.

3 comments:

Jodi Miller said...

Unca Dave! You funny. We love you and miss you so much! Boo, Jodi and Grandma Sugars

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I can't believe you are already living your ex-pat lifestyle, and we didn't get to come visit you before you left. You've already blown me away with your writing skillz--there's way more text on this thing than my blog!

Unknown said...

Bring on the Adventures!