Aug 27, 2007

Employed by Mr. China Man

So, this morning I had an interview with Mr. China Man to be a tutor for his 2nd grade child, Hee Un. Amazingly, I'm now employed. It feels great to once again join the working world. I will be working Monday, Wednesday and Friday with Hee Un from 2:30 - 3:30. Yes, this has dramatically altered my daily schedule but I think I can bump swimming to 3:45. More importantly and a slightly larger problem, the child does not yet speak English. Fortunately for him, I do.

4 comments:

Evan Wyke said...

That sounds like an hour long stare down waiting to happen!

Jodi Miller said...

You're going to have to change your profile - Mr. Educator in Ecuador.
You are going to be great!
love,
*jodes

Sherry said...

you left out "sit in a Barqa Lounger for 3 hours reading" so I had to vote for riding a merry-go-round
sherryleesilvers

Polski G said...

The beginning of a long, distinguished career in education.