Feb 5, 2009

Employment Hazard

Working with 3 year old's has its risk's.  The other day while playing an "organized" game with the nursery class, one of the kids came up behind me and wrapped himself around the back of my leg.  This particular boy has made a habit of getting a free ride on my leg while I walk around but this time, he added a new surprise.  After taking a couple steps, he took a bite out of my ass!  The sharp pain of 3 year old lock-jaw sent me into the air.  The little twerp quickly bailed off my leg and ran around with a big grin on his face.  If I was 29 years younger, I'd return the favor.  These kids make me laugh everyday and leave me feeling very lucky to get paid for playing games, receiving hugs and chasing birds with my little buddy's.

3 comments:

Polski G said...

Okay, I'm used to telling people to kiss my ass, but gnawing on someone's keister is going a bit too far. What do you as a parent say when your kid locks onto the teacher's buttcheek?

Molly said...

As an admin-type person, I'd love that call! I'd count it as a personal best if I managed the entire conversation without laughing. Excellent story!

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I think my brother Matt did the exact same thing to my mom when we were kids! Hope you are healing well there, good buddy.