Sep 28, 2008

Man Down!

WARNING: Blood and detailed description follows.  Last Wednesday I took an accidental elbow to the chops while playing soccer.  My lip was split so wide that I was able to fit the entire end of a Q-tip inside my lip to clean it out!  After a trip to the ER the next morning, it turns out I didn't need stitches and it should heal on its own.  I haven't been able to say the letter "B" without my lips sticking together and I'm certainly not getting any kiss action from D.  The other story is simply, "You should have seen the other guy!" 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the last shot! I think your new nickname is Piranha! Is that some of the dudes elbow in your teeth? Ha!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxw1EFcm3vw

Anonymous said...

This is not your best look-----Aunt Sherry

Anonymous said...

well the othe guy's elbow was just fine. haha

crio

BBentz said...

That looks more like something you picked up in South America than a elbow to the chops. I don't think we're hearing the real story. Great picture, it looks like you guys might be getting some acting tips from your friend. Funny stuff.

Brandon

Jodi Miller said...

Blake says, "Awwww, that's gotta hurt!". . ."oh no! Did Aunt Danielle get one?"