Jul 16, 2008

Casa Nuevo

We upgraded to a new Ecua-pad.  Here's a tour:
Year round blooming flowers and palm trees are a requirement for living the good life......and a bike in the corner.
These palm trees in the entry way give off good "Welcome home" vibes.



Yes, this is where we spend most of our time.  D in the hammock reading while I practice holding my breath under water.  I can swim 3 laps without coming up for air. I'm also working on access up the walls for swan dives into the pool.
Of course, a home isn't a home unless it is full of love.  Check!

7 comments:

Kate said...

I'm getting worried that you two lovebirds may never want to come home! That place looks pretty plush! Miss you both!

Anonymous said...

I like what you've done with the little place. :)
Mama Jan

Erik and Tracy said...

Dave,
Your new place looks amazing! Let us know how the swan dives are going in that pool :) By the way...you two are absolutely adorable. That pic reminds me of how you two always exude so much love for each other. I miss you guys and can't wait for a D & D hug!
-Tracy

BBentz said...

Sure looks like an upgrade to me. It seems much more spacious than your old place. Does this place have a maid's quarters? Looks like you might need one to take care of all that square footage. By the way, what is that pool, ten feet across. If so, I think I could swim ten laps without coming up for air. Anyway, looks like a good place to call home, we are very jealous.

Brandon

Unknown said...

That is a phat pad. And just when you thought the "good life" couldn't get any better!....

Nicole said...

ok...thank you dave! i have been waiting for that tour since the moment i read that you moved. i love it and am on my way...in my mind...be there momentarily! have the margaritas waiting!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!!!!!!!
Home sweet home!