Mar 6, 2008

SpyCam- Forest Park

Another Wednesday afternoon adventure lead me to the Civic Center and Forest Park:





No, this guy isn't overly thirsty. He is an "Ecua-Pop Machine". 10 cents will get you a shot of Cola. Also, check out this bus. You can see through the rear window that it is full with people. If that didn't tip you, maybe the guy hanging out the side will. This picture is taken just after I got off the bus. I didn't get a seat but fortunately I didn't have exit through the window, Danielle style.

Typical walkway past store fronts. Under the umbrella, this guy is patching some pants, my pants. Fortunately you can not see the pant-less gringo behind the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am a random person who came across your blog and i just wanted to say that i love it! i lived in ecuador, in the areas outside of guayaquil and i can relate to your experiences. its fun to see so many familiar things in your photos....i love the ecua way of life and reading your blog has made me reflect on my own experiences. i have often considered going back to teach english for a year or so. do you think you could help me out with some information? i would really appreciate it!